2021-10-29, updated: 2021-11-19
We are happy to announce Nyxt 2.2.2. This is mostly a bug-fix release with some minor improvements.
- HTTP redirects are no longer stored to history.
- Selecting hints in prompt-buffer no longer scrolls the page automatically,
Build and compilation changes
- The source tarball now embeds the Git submodules and thus fixes build errors about missing dependencies.
- Fix type errors when building with some unusual compiler. (Thanks to @lpaviets!)
- Fix prompt buffer paging.
switch-bufferis no longer triggered when there is no buffer to restore.
- On various occasions, KeepassXC entries could be missing from the prompt, this is now fixed.
lisp-replnow prints all results properly.
- Onion URLs are now supported. (Thanks to @hendursaga!)
Did you enjoy this article? Register for our newsletter to receive the latest hacker news from the world of Lisp and browsers!
- Maximum one email per month
- Unsubscribe at any time