We are happy to announce Nyxt 2.2.1. This is mostly a bug-fix release with some minor improvements.
- Re-added the inferred-keyword source to the bookmark prompt buffer.
- Numerous documentation fixes and updates.
define-schemesyntax has been extended to allow importing other schemes. See the manual for an example.
- Arbitrary HTML is now allowed in mode formatting.
- *Bookmarks* buffer is automatically updated when deleting entries. (Thanks to @shamazmazum!)
- Processes can now be stopped in process-mode.
- List methods in class descriptions.
Build and compilation changes
- Quicklisp is no longer used to fetch dependencies. Instead, all Lisp
dependencies are pinned and fetched via Git submodules into the
_buildsubdirectory. This should improve reproducibility. The
NYXT_QUICKLISPenvironment variable has been replaced by
- Quicklisp can now be properly loaded when Nyxt was installed via the .deb file.
- Properly handle cancelation in yes/no prompt-buffers.
- Fix sandboxing. (Thanks to @tiberious726!)
- Fix toggle-mark in visual-mode. (Thanks to @hendursaga!)
- Report load-after-system warnings. (Thanks to @hendursaga!)
- Properly scroll into view when in visual-mode. (Thanks to @aaron-tan!)
- Fix upload of files with wildcard characters in their name. (Thanks to @shamazmazum!)
Did you enjoy this article? Register for our newsletter to receive the latest hacker news from the world of Lisp and browsers!
- Maximum one email per month
- Unsubscribe at any time