Welcome to our fifth 1 newsletter :)
New features we've worked on master branch
- change theme to light and dark options via "Common Settings";
- nyxt data file management has been completely rewritten with nfiles library bringing performance and elegance. Check-out the difference from the old to the new approach on a sample code snippet;
- Nyxt's ASD has been re-written for easier editing;
- Nyxt's REPL is more comfortable now with tab-completion, paren auto-completion, vi keybindings, among other contributions;
- a better UI for the inspector;
- Release of version Nyxt 2.2.4
- Nyxt annotations beat pen and paper, believe me
- Welcome to the Nyxt Academy!
We have been so focused on coding that we forgot to do some press releases :D Thus, here comes a bunch in a row:
- Interview with Gavin Freeborn
- "Nyxt Is The Most Customizable Web Browser EVER"
- Nyxt on It's FOSS
- The first non-English press release about Nyxt: dessa vez, em português!
New videos on the Nyxt Academy
- Search engines and browsers seem to walk together sometimes. For instance, Brave browser is working on search. At the same time, DuckDuckGo, historically focused on search, is working on a web browser! While they work, Google is the big guy in the town (in both markets…). But, for some folks, Google Search Is Dying. Artyom has been thinking about search engines and Nyxt lately, since we have awesome users and in case you would like to chat about this intersection, send an email to artyom [at] atlas.engineer.
- This guy let his 6-year-old daughter design his website. The end result is quite cool!
- Almost everybody reading this newsletter already implemented pong in some programming language for fun (or for homework)… But, this work shows that innovation really can arise anywhere: meet almost pong!
Despite the number #4 in the title, this is the fifth episode since we started counting from 0. Let's not be normal people :D↩
Did you enjoy this article? Register for our newsletter to receive the latest hacker news from the world of Lisp and browsers!
- Maximum one email per month
- Unsubscribe at any time